Introducing a remarkable piece of automotive history – a 1991 Acura NSX, a true collector’s dream. This immaculate example has been cherished by only two owners, with the first owner keeping it in their possession from 1991 until 2020. With a mere 14,000 miles on the odometer, it’s an all-original NSX that stands as a testament to Acura’s engineering excellence.
- Mileage: Only 14,000 miles, a testament to its collector-friendly history.
- Originality: This NSX retains its factory specifications, preserving the essence of the legendary ’90s supercar.
- Transmission: Equipped with the sought-after non-snap ring manual transmission, offering the purest driving experience.
- Recent Maintenance: The timing belt has been replaced within the last 1000 miles.
- Exterior: Rare Sebring Silver (one of 276 Sebring Silver/ Black examples produced in 1991 with a manual transmission) finish beautifully complements the iconic NSX body lines, protected with Paint Protection Film (PPF) to maintain its luster.
Performance: The 1991 Acura NSX was designed to set new standards for performance, and it did so admirably. With its lightweight aluminum body, precise handling, and a mid-mounted V6 engine producing 270 horsepower, the NSX offers an exhilarating driving experience that’s as relevant today as it was in the ’90s.
Collectibility: As one of the first Japanese supercars, the NSX is a symbol of innovation and performance. This 2-owner example, with its low mileage, originality, and rare features, is sure to appreciate in value as it continues to captivate enthusiasts and collectors alike.
This 1991 Acura NSX is a rare find – a low-mileage, two-owner example that’s been cherished and maintained to the highest standards. If you’re a discerning collector or an enthusiast who understands the value of originality, performance, and provenance, this NSX deserves your attention. Don’t miss out on the chance to own an iconic sports car that has stood the test of time. Contact us now for more information and to schedule a viewing.